Sunday, June 8, 2008

21 reasons why I don't like Vista

  1. The new form of DRM (Digital Rights Management), which restricts you from accessing and operating on your own data files and programs that Microsoft believes to be “Malicious”
  2. Had it been so secure and robust, why the hell are they releasing service patch?
  3. Am I paid to restrict my own activities? I know my computer and I know what am I doing on it
  4. Constant monitoring of your activities, which is an intrusion on my privacy and eats away system resources
  5. Unnecessary features and graphics which demands you to upgrade your system even if I don’t like want to do it
  6. I buy the software, I pay my hard earned money, and I don’t own it…(My open source corpuscles in blood cannot stand this)
  7. Unnecessary graphics which slows down my entire system and makes me wait in front of it doing nothing
  8. I want a fully functional efficient and fast operating system. Not a multimedia package
  9. Not worth for its price. Windows Vista Ultimate is priced between Rs 16,000 to 19,000
  10. The nagging “Do you really want to do this” window. Why the heck am I opening a program if I don’t want to open it?
  11. I hate to see its growing adipose tissues that eat almost 10 GB of my hard drive. What the heck is there in it to occupy 7-8 GB more than that of Windows XP?
  12. Technically, Vista is pure misery. It eats system resources like an elephant does peanuts
  13. Windows applications crashes frequently and its so-called improved security is a joke. I know it. You know it. Even Microsoft knows it as well.
  14. Why am I having pain configuring my printer? Why is it rejecting my DVD burning software? I should pay Microsoft for these troubles?
  15. What if my Windows crashes as it does most often? I cannot reinstall Vista easily as it prevents me using my old serial number. I have get a new license key
  16. Why that every setting is unorganized? The network settings are scattered around the whole system
  17. The system reminds me of mollusks when I try to copy or move files? Five times slower than that of Windows XP
  18. The cluttered control panel and missing folder menus hidden behind ‘Alt’ button
  19. Driver incompatibility. Most of my XP drivers are rejected by Vista
  20. My simple shutdown button is missing. Instead I have balance on a select menu to power off!
  21. And finally it is developed by a company named Microsoft!!!

No comments: